We are a brand foundry and type identity studio. Our work is the best excuse we could find to produce and use typography and design in a way that changes our clients’ businesses and make us feel good about it.
What we do
- Design Strategy
- Type identity
- Typeface Design
- Website Design
Avos, Babycub, Bounce, Pagpop, City Shoes, Cultura Inglesa, Estácio, Fecomércio, Festa das Comadres, Fnac, Forever Living, Globoesporte.com, Grendene, Grupo Foco, IMX, Joj TV (Slovakia), Kombat Films, Lush Motel São Paulo, Penguin Group, Natura, Mandaê, Moccato, Oi, Pagpop, Parquet Nobre, Pinakotheke Cultural, PNM Advogados, Ponto de Referência, Ponto Frio, Prudential, Saravah, SRCom, TIM, Treselle, Vale, Valve Software, Via Mia, Vudoo Vídeos Espertos, XBA Advogados.
Awards & Recognition
- Typographica » Our Favorite typefaces of 2015
- Brand New Awards: Basic Identity Applications. Andaluz
- Bienal ADG 2015. Text Typeface: Guanabara Sans. Best of Show.
- Bienal ADG 2015. Display Typeface: Primot. Best of Show.
- Bienal ADG 2015. Brand Identity: Bounce
- Bienal ADG 2015. Brand Identity: Andaluz
- Nature Graphics (Andaluz)
- Branding Element – Logos 3
- Incredible Types – Andaluz
- Guanabara Sans – Page Magazine – July ’13
- TNW: 23 Beautiful Typefaces released in May
- FPO: Festa das Comadres
- FPO: Eugênia & Bernardo Wedding Invitation
- Plau typeface on Page Magazine (Germany)
- How Interactive Design SOTD: Festa das Comadres
- Nate Silver Book Jacket @ Fonts in Use
- Eugênia & Bernardo Wedding invitation
Founder and type/creative director at Plau.
Typeface design instructor at Miami Ad School/ESPM Rio de Janeiro.
Founded and ran Niramekko – a design & digital development studio – with brother Gustavo Saiani from 2006 to 2013.
Born in Oswaldo Cruz, home of renowned sports narrator Osmar Santos, which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Lucas showed a passion for photography and design from an early age. But hey, it’s a cool fact anyway.
Cacá is a multi-disciplinary designer, no more no less. He can navigate concepts and make them real through great art direction and design.
Ana Laura Ferraz
Ana uses both sides of the brain like no one else. She can go from strategy to design, always with a great approach and curiosity. No wonder she has earned an industrial engineering and a graphic design degree.
Graphic design student @ESDI, Cartapaccio has interned at Coppers & Brasses in Canada. Now he is helping develop a type culture in Brazil at Plau.